logo usage

Nick Harvey

Oct 19, 2017, 4:29:16 PM10/19/17
to Dependency Check

I'm looking at putting together a TFS / VSTS extension that includes a build task that runs dependency check on the solution. This is still in the very beginning stages, but published extensions have icons associated with them - would it be acceptable to use a version of the existing dependency check logo for this? I would most likely crop it to the left part, and exclude the words "dependency check"

Thanks!

Steve Springett

Oct 19, 2017, 4:53:44 PM10/19/17
to Dependency Check
I’ll let Jeremy clarify, but I do something similar with both the DC Jenkins plugin and with Dependency-Track. If you need an SVG version of the cropped logo: https://github.com/stevespringett/dependency-track/blob/3.0-dev/src/main/webapp/images/dc-icon.svg

— Steve