最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Andrej van der Zee

未読、
2018/03/08 18:03:212018/03/08
To: Dependency Check
Hi,

We are trying to speed up our builds by having a Central DB within our corporate. We have tried with MySQL and MariaDB but the dependencyCheckUpdate is unworkable slow:

We are doing dockerized builds, meaning for every build we have to download all cves, process it and analyze. We have like 20+ builds in parallel causing downloads and builds to fail. We have explored mirroring, but we rather go for Center DB, because we cant wait 1:30 minutes extra for every build.

Hope you can guide us setting this up!

Thanks,
Andrej

Bernd Eckenfels

未読、
2018/03/08 19:21:542018/03/08
To: Andrej van der Zee、Dependency Check

You can prime the CVE database in your docker image, that will avoid the Downloads. (or you Mount a volume with the local copy into your container, but priming a Container (with repo artifacts and others) is a good idea anyway)

Gruss

Bernd

--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

Andrej van der Zee

未読、
2018/03/09 4:45:312018/03/09
To: Bernd Eckenfels、Dependency Check
Hi,

You can prime the CVE database in your docker image, that will avoid the Downloads. (or you Mount a volume with the local copy into your container, but priming a Container (with repo artifacts and others) is a good idea anyway)

The whole point is howto update that database. But I found now that the initial update of the MySQL database takes about 6 hours. Incremental updates afterward take just a minute. So this is workable, but I don't understand the insane increase in time for MySQL compared to H2.

Cheers,
Andrej

Jeremy Long

未読、
2018/03/09 5:58:252018/03/09
To: Andrej van der Zee、Bernd Eckenfels、Dependency Check
I haven't been able to figure out the increased time from H2 to MySQL either. However, for a central MySQL docker image have you looked at: https://hub.docker.com/r/stefanneuhaus/dependencycheck-central-mysql/

--Jeremy

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送