Gradle dependencyCheck: Only check dependencies that are used in the app (skip test "scope")?

Bram

Sep 30, 2015, 2:37:43 AM9/30/15
to Dependency Check
Hello,

We currently use the Gradle dependencyCheck plug-in for an Android project. The problem is that the checker flags libraries with CVE's that are only used by unit test plug-ins, they don't end up in the actual application.

Is there a way to configure the plug-in to only check decencies actually used by the application itself and skip all testCompile libraries?

Jeremy Long

Sep 30, 2015, 6:16:21 AM9/30/15
to Bram, Dependency Check
Unfortunately, the gradle plugin is still a bit behind the Maven plugin. It should be easy to add this functionality; consider opening an issue on the github repo: https://github.com/jeremylong/DependencyCheck/issues

--jeremy

Bram Klein Gunnewiek

Sep 30, 2015, 6:19:50 AM9/30/15
to Jeremy Long, Dependency Check
Thanks for the quick reply. I opened a Github issue!