custom report name

Piyush Mittal

Jul 31, 2017, 5:03:30 AM7/31/17
to Dependency Check
Can we use custom name for reports generated by ODC. I tried configuring option "name" as described here: https://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/dependency-check-maven/configuration.html without any success. Report name is always "dependency-check-report".

Jeremy Long

Aug 5, 2017, 6:56:54 AM8/5/17
to Piyush Mittal, Dependency Check
You can only rename the generated report if you are using a single report format (using format=ALL does not work yet). You would then use the name argument to specify the fully-qualified name (including the extension) `<name>${builddir}/report.html</name>`.

--Jeremy

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Piyush Mittal <piyus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can we use custom name for reports generated by ODC. I tried configuring option "name" as described here: https://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/dependency-check-maven/configuration.html without any success. Report name is always "dependency-check-report".

Jeremy Long

Aug 5, 2017, 7:08:17 AM8/5/17
to Piyush Mittal, Dependency Check
I apologize, not enough coffee yet ;)  It appears the `name` configuration option is no longer used. To rename the HTML report you could configure the maven plugin like this:

<format>HTML</format>
<outputDirectory>target/report-odc.html</outputDirectory>

However, there is no way rename the reports if the format is ALL.

--Jeremy

Piyush Mittal

Aug 23, 2017, 12:07:38 PM8/23/17
to Dependency Check, piyus...@gmail.com
Thanks for the clarification. As, I am using it from Jenkins, I used execute shell to rename the reports.