No Vendors Listed

Sean McVeigh

Jun 11, 2015, 3:45:08 PM6/11/15
to dependen...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but I have installed Dependency Track installed. I logged in and created an application. However, there are no vendors listed. Could someone let me know if I missed a step? Thanks!

Steve Springett

Jun 11, 2015, 3:51:12 PM6/11/15
to dependen...@googlegroups.com
Sean,

Post the question on the Dependency-Track Google Group.

—Steve