Timeline for v1.2.4

Prashanth Srikanthan

Jul 9, 2014, 2:06:13 PM7/9/14
to dependen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to find out if you have a timeline as to when v1.2.4 will be released. We are in the process of getting v1.2.3 approved to be used in our enterprise, so wanted to know if v1.2.4 will be released any time soon.

Thanks & Regards
Prashanth

Jeremy Long

Jul 9, 2014, 4:21:56 PM7/9/14
to Prashanth Srikanthan, dependen...@googlegroups.com
I anticipate that the next release will be on August 6th for the Blackhat Arsenal event where I will be showcasing dependency-check. Lots of features and additional documentation in the works.

--Jeremy