denominator 3.1 ready for action

Adrian Cole

Jul 16, 2013, 11:10:14 AM7/16/13
to denomin...@googlegroups.com, denomina...@googlegroups.com
Denominator 3.1 is out on the usual channels, and fixes a few bugs.

More importantly, it provides the foundation we need to start work on status updates.  Using the new IncrementalCallback in feign[1], we should be able to start sending status progress events when someone says put(recordSet).

If you are interested in helping design such an api, hop onto irc freenode #denominator or denominator-dev google group, as the topic will start shortly.

If you're interested in learning more about denominator, stop by one of the upcoming events:

In the mean time, enjoy the lack of a couple bugs!
@denominartorOSS