typo in treemodel.py

Paul Lewis

Aug 4, 2015, 10:49:48 AM8/4/15
to DendroPy Users
Line 5314 of treemodel.py
if not is_bipartitions_updated or not self.bipartitions_encoding:
 should be
    if not is_bipartitions_updated or not self.bipartition_encoding:

Paul Lewis

Aug 4, 2015, 10:55:14 AM8/4/15
to DendroPy Users
Sorry, I accidentally posted this before I was finished typing. The misspelling of "self.bipartition_encoding" as "self.bipartitions_encoding" at line 5341 in treemodel.py leads to an error if the Tree function is_compatible_with_bipartition is used with is_bipartitions_updated=True.

Jeet Sukumaran

Aug 4, 2015, 10:58:41 AM8/4/15
to dendrop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing this out. The second clause never gets executed in
the tests because the first always is true (in the tests). Testing is
tricky ...

Anyway, this is fixed in:

6b48491

-- jeet