Outllook Slow with "Upgrading multicolored for follow-up flags..."

Chris Vlad

Nov 21, 2013, 10:19:39 AM11/21/13
I have performance issues with Outlook lately where this message shows up oat he bottom of outlook at every outlook start and is making outlook unresponsive for minutes.
I checked online and it seems to affect outlook 2007 with service pack 2 and 2010 and specially 2013. Apparently color coding messages is not stored in the registry but in the message storage?!!
Anyhow is making my users complain a lot about slow outlook. Does anyone know to to disable categories and follow-up flags as it seems this message still comes up regardless on my settings.

Chris V.