EllipticalArcTo to EllipticalArc

Saqib

Jul 16, 2009, 3:49:32 AM7/16/09
to Degrafa
Hi,
I am encountering problems in drawing an EllipticalArc from the data
provided to me in the form of EllipticalArcTo that is actually a
segment from a Path. I am able to convert other types of segments like
CubicBezierTo and QuadraticBezierTo to their respective geometries
i.e. CubicBezier and QuadraticBezier due to the fact that the
parameters that these geometries require are provided in their
respective segments, but I am finding it difficult to convert
parameters provided in EllipticalArcTo segment to create an
EllipticalArc geometry.

I hope everyone understands my question. In a nutshell, I simply want
someone to tell me how to calculate parameters required to construct
EllipticalArc from the information provided by EllipticalArcTo object.

Thanks in advance.