Defjs 5 - Using routes MVVM

Oscar Orduz

Sep 21, 2014, 5:41:10 PM9/21/14
to def...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'll try to add Defjs 5 to my Extjs 5 Application. In the Defjs guide suggests that I have to extend my Application from Deft.mvc.Application, but when I tried to use routes in app.controllers this seems not to work. When I did some research I found that Deft application not initialize controllers. How can I use routes with Deftjs 5?. Thanks

Brian Kotek

Sep 21, 2014, 7:38:48 PM9/21/14
to deftjs
Using the Deft Application class isn't required. It was just intended to be a convenient place to do things like initialize the Injector. If it doesn't work with routes, you don't need to use it.

--
Deft JS home page: http://deftjs.org/
Wiki: https://github.com/deftjs/DeftJS/wiki

Oscar Orduz