DeftJS Promise/Deferred Memory Leak

Anthony Sparks

Feb 20, 2015, 5:33:56 PM2/20/15
to def...@googlegroups.com
When using DeftJS 8.0 through 9.1 I'm seeing a significant amount of memory being used in the browser and not being released. I attempted to use done after the completion of my promises (in 9.0 and higher) but using DeftJS to create large numbers, in the thousands, and then performing them cause the application to stall. While my processor is exerted as I would expect, the memory usage climbs to about 800,000k before killing the site. Our application normally runs at about 100,000k to 180,000k. Is there any way to look into where Deft may be having problems? Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?