Problem installing Deducer on Mac-Sierra

uabdav...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2017, 10:49:38 AM12/21/17
to Deducer
Hello!
I am trying to install Deducer but I get this answer bacK

Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.es.r-project.org/src/contrib:
  no fue posible abrir la URL 'http://cran.es.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES'

Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.es.r-project.org/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.4:

Warning message:
packages ‘JGR’, ‘Deducer’, ‘DeducerExtras’ are not available (for R version 3.4.3)

Please, help!
Thanks
David

rudolf....@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2017, 3:12:32 AM12/26/17
to Deducer
Deducer 0.7-9 does work with R 3.4.3, JGR and rjava on macOs High Sierra and Sierra. I can confirm that.
Perhaps tick dependencies when installing or install dependent packages beforehand.
The warning may indicate that the repository is not set correctly.
Go to r preferences, start up and check where the url points to. if empty select a server.

Best wishes
Rudolf