rJava errors with JGR

matt....@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 12:00:51 PM6/30/16
to Deducer
Any help on this issue would be great. I am on a windows computer.

When I try to open JGR, I get the following error message:

> library("JGR")
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...)
  error: unable to load shared object 'C:/Program Files/R/R-3.3.0/library/rJava/libs/x64/rJava.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.

In addition: Warning message:
package ‘JGR’ was built under R version 3.3.1
Error: package ‘rJava’ could not be loaded

Additionally, I get a windows pop-up message as well:

A million thanks to anyone who can assist,

Matt