rJava

jesus.pi...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2016, 7:59:09 PM2/21/16
to Deducer
When trying to use library(Deducer) i get Error: package "rJava" could not be loaded. I do not know why, because I have updated rJava and JGR.
Best,
Jesús

Ian Fellows

Feb 21, 2016, 11:29:30 PM2/21/16
to ded...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jesus, Without more details it is tough to say. What is the full output and the result of sessionInfo()

best,
Ian

--

---

rudolf....@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 3:30:21 AM2/22/16
to Deducer
Assuming you want to use Deducer together with JGR, you can also load Deducer via JGR.
library(JGR)
JGR()
Then in JGR Preferences tick Deducer start up options so that JGR will automatically call Deducer at start up each time.

Rudolf

dale.l...@gmail.com

May 27, 2016, 3:45:46 PM5/27/16
to Deducer, rudolf....@gmail.com
I received an error attempting JGR() and was instructed to copy several lines of code into Wordpad and save them as "jgrLaunch.bat" but I do not know where that file should be saved.  Can you tell me where to save it?

Iurie Malai

May 28, 2016, 4:49:30 PM5/28/16
to Deducer, dale.l...@gmail.com
Anywhere you like, from where it is convenient for you to launch the JGR.