Deducer output to Rstudio: reattempting to post using email.

Aaron Wichman

Oct 30, 2015, 2:29:45 PM10/30/15
to ded...@googlegroups.com

Hi All:

Is there a way to configure Deducer to output to Rstudio?

Specifically, a way to get changes made to data within Deducer automatically reflected in Rstudio’s representation of the same data set? something I like about Rcommander is that changes made to data within Rcommander automatically are reflected in Rstudio’s representation of the data set. That is, if I add a variable to data set Foo in Rcommander, it appears if I type ” names (Foo) “ within Rstudio. This is not the case with Deducer.

Is there a way to

      1.)    configure Deducer so that its operations on data are automatically reflected when those data are accessed within Rstudio?

      2.)    Configure Deducer so that Deducer Menu-generated scripts automatically output to a script window in Rstudio?

      3.)    Configure Deducer so that output is shown within Rstudio?

I care the most about the first point. I want to be able to operate on the same data across Rstudio, Rcommander, and Deducer, and I want Deducer-initiated operations to be reflected in Rstudio in particular.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks much,

Aaron

Aaron Wichman