Packages are available (for R version 3.1.2)

davidepi...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2014, 4:48:21 AM11/28/14
to ded...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm little bit frustrated about the impossibility to install some Deducer packages in R 3.1.2. I need "DeducerMMR" and "rocplot"... Do you guys have suggestions?

Thanks in advance

dk.win...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 1:44:25 PM12/5/14
to ded...@googlegroups.com, davidepi...@gmail.com

Can you describe this impossibility? The DeducerMMR has been removed from CRAN but is still available to be installed from source using the Archive version. Is that failing?

`rocplot` is a function in the Deducer package.

--
David Winsemius

ALBERTO MIRISOLA

Dec 6, 2014, 1:49:30 AM12/6/14
to ded...@googlegroups.com, davidepi...@gmail.com

Sorry for long delay. DeducerMMR is not available for this version of Deducer.
Alternatively, you can use the R package pequod via line commands on which DeducerMMR is based .

Cheers,
Alberto
--

---