label cases in scatter matrix

Rohrpost

Mar 29, 2017, 2:18:08 PM3/29/17
to Deducer
Hi,
Is it possible to label cases in scatter plots, in particular in scatter matrix plots ? My cases are countries so I would better understand a scatter matrix if I can add the two character country code that I have next to the case (either for all cases or for the one I pin point).
 I searched but did not find any hints.
TIA
Frank

Rohrpost

Apr 19, 2017, 5:14:52 PM4/19/17
to Deducer
Does a non-answer mean that it is not possible ?

rudolf....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 8:36:37 PM4/21/17
to Deducer
I am not sure  I understand what you want to achieve.
But if you wanted to discern the points or lines or both by country. You could just put the country as a shape or a colour to stratify by in deducer plot builder.
You may have to right click and break out to access these submenus.

Tom

Apr 22, 2017, 7:48:34 AM4/22/17
to Deducer
Try adding a geom_text layer.

Rohrpost

May 3, 2017, 10:26:50 AM5/3/17
to Deducer
Thank you, this did the trick !

- ftr

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:48:34 PM UTC+2, Tom wrote:
Try adding a geom_text layer.