R.3.1.2/ deducer/JGR not working properly on window 8.1

lsaa2014

Jan 7, 2015, 9:23:55 AM1/7/15
to ded...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I have searched everywhere but no results.
Running the deducer package I don't have the data viewer and the menu tabs.
I updated the jre to the last version, reinstall R but problem not solved.
I used deducer in R 3.0.1 and I didn't have any problems.
In attached the screenshots, please give me some hints to solve this issue if possible

deducer.JPG
rsession.JPG

Ian Fellows

Jan 8, 2015, 12:36:56 PM1/8/15
to ded...@googlegroups.com
When you open up the JGR console you get a new R session which doesn’t have any of the packages you had in your other R session loaded. Did you try loading Deducer in JGR using either library(Deducer) or using the “Packages and Data” menu item?

Ian

--

---
<deducer.JPG><rsession.JPG>