host family ?

Bart Vandewoestyne

Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
I am a Belgian Electronics Engineering student (21 years old) who is
selected by the Siemens company to do an internship with them somewhere
in Germany during the Summer holidays (July, August, September). The
first month will be a language training at the Carl Duisbergh College
and this will be in Köln or München. The last two months will consist
of an internship somewhere in a Siemens company in Germany.
I am looking for a host family that would like to have me with them for
one or more months. I would prefer a host family with children who are
as old as I so we can do lots of things together. I like sports
(athletics, swimming,...), dance music, computers & internet... There's
more about myself on my homepage.

If you think you are a part of a family who could receive me this
summer, please don't hesitate to contact me. Please do it through
email, because I won't be able to check all the answers at UseNet.

This is also a question to the other posters: which newsgroup shoulb i
post in to get the best results for my search for a host family?

Hoping to receive some positive reactions through email...

--
Bart Vandewoestyne
Hugo Verrieststraat 48

http://hello.to/MC303
icq# 21275340
nick: MC303
Bart.Vand...@skynet.be
"Twee dingen zijn oneindig: het universum en de menselijke domheid,
maar van het universum weet ik het nog niet zo zeker." (Albert
Einstein)