Event source journals and multi-tenant applications

Scala Peritus

Mar 5, 2017, 11:45:04 AM3/5/17
to DDD/CQRS
I'm currently working on a multi-tenant application where a specific domain will be shared by multiple registered institutions. I'm investigating if the given domain should be stored into a single journal or whether it is preferable to store them in separate journals. I'm using AKKA persistence for the event persistence. What I'm really curious about is if anyone has had any good experience with using AKKA persistence to read off of a large single journal in a multi-tenant application and if there are any significant drawbacks such as throughput when doing so or if the preferred way of doing this is to have separate journals for the same bounded context, one for each registered institution? The persistence journal in use in this case is the Cassandra journal.
Message has been deleted