enriching command data

Lukáš Vasek

Mar 21, 2017, 8:09:59 AM3/21/17
to DDD/CQRS
Hello,
I'm trying to create simple content management system.
I'm curious about enriching command data.

This is my problem: I've got shared entity Localization. This entity is used from many contexts. For example from ObjectType bounded context, from Setup bounded context, ...
The only condition for localization is that when only one localization is entered (localization for required language), other localizations (for all system languages) should be computed by default localization.

My question is: where should I do the computation of languages? Before invoking command or before invoking aggregate method(e.g. command hanlder)? Currently I'm doing that in command handler method, but I'm not sure if this is the correct place. Shouldn't be the values of command final?

thanks in advance

Lukas