Slack Channel for DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS

Message has been deleted

Lidan Hifi

Mar 8, 2017, 7:42:02 AM3/8/17
to DDD/CQRS
Hi,

My name is Lidan and I'm working at Wix.com as a server side engineer.
I've built some large-scale application using event sourcing and CQRS, and I glad to see the large community here!

I've initiated a new public Slack channel for those topics, so we can share experience, discuss technical issues and suggest solutions.
Based on the topics here, it seems this channel has a lot of value for you.

Wanna join?
Comment here with your email address (or drop me an email) and I'll send you an invitation!

Lidan.

Greg Young

Mar 8, 2017, 7:44:53 AM3/8/17
to ddd...@googlegroups.com
there is one here: https://ddd-cqrs-es.herokuapp.com/
> --

Studying for the Turing test

Lidan Hifi

Mar 8, 2017, 7:52:06 AM3/8/17
to DDD/CQRS

Tien De

Apr 3, 2017, 3:05:48 AM4/3/17
to DDD/CQRS
Dear Lidan,

Could you please send me an invitation to join this channel?

Thanks