How to rebuld Readmodel using NEventstore

hector.T

Apr 21, 2014, 2:50:52 AM4/21/14
to ddd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to build a small web app using NEventStore but I am confused about which method to use or which are the functionality already available to me.
I have been looking for a tutorial over the weekend but I haven't been able to find a detailed tutorial about the library.

My infrastructure is based on the sample https://github.com/NEventStore/NEventStore-Example

But I am confused on the way I should rebuild and re-dispatch my events. Am i supposed to open the stream myself with something like that :

using (IEventStream stream = store.OpenStream(streamId))
            {
                stream.CommittedEvents.ToList().ForEach(i => Dispatch(i));
            }

Or is there another way ?
I also would like to know what is the difference between StreamId and StreamIdOriginal ? And what is the purpose of the BucketId ?

If someone have any sample, it would be very helpful!
Thank you very much!