Data Modeler(MDM Administrator)@Loveland, CO

Santosh kumar Nityo

Sep 26, 2016, 3:34:10 PM9/26/16
to kuntal....@nityo.com

Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume, rates and Contact details ..

Role: Data Modeler(MDM Administrator)

Location: Loveland, CO

Duration of contract: 6 months

Interview: Phone/ Skype

Required start date: Immediately

Technical Skills:-
ü Strong hands-on technical knowledge of master data concepts, processes, organizational support models and tools is preferred. This should include but is not limited to Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Modeling, and Data Integration.
ü Working knowledge of Business Process Management concepts and BPEL to support workflow development
ü Expertise in IBM’s MDM version 11.x product, hands-on multiple implementation experience, preferably in Banking domain
ü Hands on experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager
ü Java development background with RSA/ RAD, MDM Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL a plus. SQL (DB2)
ü IBM MDM Server Product upgrade experience is a plus.
ü Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
ü Proven track record implementing successful MDM initiatives
ü Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location)
ü Experience with project management

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285