Bounded context interogation

david.lac...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 2:22:08 PM1/11/18
to DDD/CQRS
Hi,
Question 1:
We are building a workflow system using a DDD approach. We are not certain about the bounded context of the workflows. We have a workflow config aggregate (we believe) that contains all the steps configurations and events that workflow has. And we have a workflow object that is initialized by a workflow config. The question is, do we have 2 bounded contexts at this point (workflows and workflow configs) or do both configs and workflows live under the same context?
Question 2:
One of the business requirements is that the config can have minor changes and when that happens its sub version increments. We running a workflow that has a dependency on it (config) we need to reset the workflow (no our idea). How can we deal with a transient configuration in a workflow?

Thanks