Interaction of two BoundContextes

Boas Enkler

Jul 17, 2015, 4:42:53 AM7/17/15
to ddd...@googlegroups.com
Whe I have two BoundContextes which may require actions in a another boundcontext how would i do it ?

For example i've an Context which extends an Organizer like outlook with functionality and I've th context of Appointment Scheduling  . Now when the user recevies a new appointment as a requirement the appointment should be reflected in the AppointmentScheduling Context.
How would I do this?

Would I have two seperate services ? And the OrganizerContext would have to now about the AppointmentScheduling contract?

And what about if two contextes are hosted inside a single process how would you implement the seperation and interaction of the two contextes?

@yreynhout

Jul 27, 2015, 2:28:52 PM7/27/15
to DDD/CQRS, hag...@googlemail.com
Care to elaborate why this separation exists?