DDD London Meetups

Kacper Gunia

May 26, 2016, 11:55:21 AM5/26/16
to DDD/CQRS
Hi Guys!

My name is Kacper and I'm one of the people bootstrapping London DDD Community (http://dddlondon.net/) and would like to invite everyone that lives in the area/visits UK to join us and share their experience and knowledge :)

We already managed to organise an event about Event Sourcing in Scala (by Šarūnas Valaškevičius), and also we've joined Alberto Brandoli's talk about Event Storming.

Our next event will happen on Wednesday, June 1st: "Closing the feedback loop with Apache Isis" by Dan Haywood, RSVPs open: http://www.meetup.com/dddlondon/events/230722213/
And we are also organising another "extra" one a week after, 2 days before DDD eXchange (stay tuned, details soon :) ), and then next "regular" meetup will happen on July 5th (http://www.meetup.com/dddlondon/events/230864192/).

Recording from our previous meetup is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0PIhTUjZEM

As with all the meetup groups, it's a community effort so if you have any ideas or would like to speak/help, please let me know! :)
We are open for any ideas and as we are kindly supported by Skills Matter so we have a place to meet regularly.

Thanks, Kacper.