Catgeory strream without http end point

Ben Kloosterman

Jun 8, 2018, 10:38:47 PM6/8/18
to DDD/CQRS
We use the default category projection however it only works with a http end point enabled, is it possible to do this with the server only having tcp end points ?  Last I checked in 3.x the stream was empty.

We have windows machines and url acls are a pain on customer managed machines though we can improve prefix.

Regards,

Ben

Greg Young

Jun 8, 2018, 10:49:59 PM6/8/18
to ddd...@googlegroups.com
There should be no dependency between a projection and a http endpoint. Can you explain more how you are measuring?

Studying for the Turing test

Ben Kloosterman

Jun 10, 2018, 11:21:41 PM6/10/18
to DDD/CQRS
Will double check as  I looked at 6 months ago  but  IIRC : Stand up Embedded Event store with no http end points tcp only , subscribe to category stream resulted in nothing ..

Ben

Greg Young

Jun 11, 2018, 1:54:27 AM6/11/18
to ddd...@googlegroups.com
That shouldn't be the case. Streams are in no way connected to http.