worklist creation issue

Ajay

Aug 26, 2013, 6:53:11 AM8/26/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using below command to create worklist item

D:\dcm4chee-2.17.1-mysql\bin>java -jar editmwl.jar -a -f mwlitem.xml -u jnp://localhost:1900
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table]
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:780)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
        at org.dcm4chex.archive.tools.EditMwl.getMWLManager(EditMwl.java:196)
Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:233)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:675)
        ... 5 more

Unable to figure out whats the error...

Thanks,
Ajay

fleetwoodfc

Aug 26, 2013, 10:12:21 AM8/26/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Have you modified the sample mwlitem.xml?
Does the original sample mwlitem.xml work?

Ajay

Aug 26, 2013, 1:25:29 PM8/26/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Original and modified version working on the Windows 7 machine. But I tested the same thing on Windows 2008 R2 machine, I am getting this error.

Ajay

Oct 1, 2013, 6:59:20 AM10/1/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Any help on this please..!!!

Prakash Jayaraman

Oct 1, 2013, 8:40:13 AM10/1/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Did you change the jnp port in JBoss configuration?

Andrea Venanzi

Oct 1, 2013, 9:38:44 AM10/1/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Try not to put the port number, leave only localhost. To me it worked in this way.

Good luck

Andrea

Ajay

Oct 2, 2013, 2:48:15 AM10/2/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have tried without giving the port number, still its not working

Marco Apolinario

Oct 4, 2013, 9:35:14 AM10/4/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Try the command

java -jar editmwl.jar -a -f file.xml

Ajay

Mar 26, 2014, 4:10:40 AM3/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using this command java -jar editmwl.jar -a -f mwlitem.xml -u jnp://localhost:1900 to create worklist from my java application. Its working fine, worklist is getting created. But how to get the output of this command something like success or failed?

cmd=" java -jar editmwl.jar -a -f mwlitem.xml -u jnp://localhost:1900"
Runtime runtime = Runtime.getRuntime();
runtime.exec(cmd);

Thank you,
Ajay

Kumar

Aug 26, 2014, 3:25:49 AM8/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajay,
I tried it to create the worklist using the above command but unsuccessful.
Can you attach your mwlitem.xml for reference purpose.

Gunter Zeilinger

Aug 26, 2014, 3:38:43 AM8/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The editmwl utility can only be used to add a MWL entry in a dcm4chee-2.x archive deployed in JBoss 4.2.3. It's not related to dcm4che 3.

Kumar

Aug 26, 2014, 3:57:48 AM8/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Is there anything similar editmwl utility to add a MWL entry in a dcm4che3.

Arnold Maderthaner

Aug 26, 2014, 4:05:40 AM8/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
use HL7 ORMs instead as this is the right way to communicate with any PACS system.

gunterze

Aug 26, 2014, 4:39:22 AM8/26/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcm4che3 is just a dicom libary including some utilities. It's not a PACS providing a Modality Worklist. So you cannot "add a MWL entry in a dcm4che3".

Kumar

Aug 28, 2014, 9:52:43 AM8/28/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
is it possible to query a MWL entry in a dcm4che3. How to do it.

fleetwoodfc

Aug 28, 2014, 10:21:04 AM8/28/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can use the findscu tool

Gunter Zeilinger

Sep 1, 2014, 4:42:15 AM9/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You still need to clarify, if you want to use dcm4che3 for a MWL SCU or SCP. The findscu tool can be used as MWL SCU. There is no sample code for a MWL SCP in dcm4che3, but it's not hard to implement one. You may look in the dcmqrscp tool which implements a C-FIND SCP for query of DICOM Composite Objects.

Nicolas Roduit

Nov 17, 2014, 1:43:56 PM11/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If your are looking for MWL SCU based on dcm4che3, I've started to develop a library containing some basic DICOM operations used by the upcoming versions of Weasis and weasis-pacs-connector. See the test class as an example.