Color code table in dc.js

anmol koul

Mar 3, 2015, 1:29:16 AM3/3/15
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com

I have a very basic question and very little understanding of dc.js. I am trying to create a score card using the data that i have and display it as a data table using dc.js.I am processing the data through crossfilter.

How can i color code the entries in the data table. Say my table will have values from -1 to 1 and i want to color the cells as follows: -1 to 0 : decreasing gradient of red 0 : white 0 to 1 : increasing gradient of green

I know i am not able to provide any code but thats because i am at a total loss on how to achieve this. Help will be really appreciated.

I asked this on SO as well but no answers till now :(

Thank you.

Anmol

Christopher Meier

Mar 8, 2015, 3:06:39 PM3/8/15