Weird zoom behavior using seriesChart

Udeste

Apr 28, 2017, 10:19:27 AM4/28/17
to dc-js user group
Hi,

I want to use the mouse zoom functionality on seriesChart keeping the data filtering for other charts of the same group.
What happens is that when I enable the zoom with .mouseZoomable(true) on seriesChart the data for other charts seems to be empty.

This not happens when I enable it on a LineChart.

Here I provide a simple example: https://codepen.io/udeste/pen/ZKeXmX (zoom with mouse the second chart. All is working. But when you zoom on the first chart everything seems to broke)

Could please someone explain me what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug for seriesChart?

Thanks

Gordon Woodhull

Apr 28, 2017, 2:25:29 PM4/28/17
to dc.js user group
Thanks for reporting this. There's no need to cross-post here and SO - mostly the same people answer questions in both places.

I'll post a link here now in case people run into this in the future:

Hopefully I'll find time to answer over the weekend. I'm able to repro - thanks again for the codepen!