Motorcycle Competition Analytics dashboard - source code -

Robert James Liguori

Feb 16, 2017, 1:18:50 PM2/16/17
to dc-js user group
I'm looking for the source code for the Motorcycle Competition Analytics dashboard; https://marioalberich.com/motoviz/ - http://robertjliguori.blogspot.com/2016/12/interactive-data-visualization-with.html

Does anyone know if the author but this source code online, I tried to tweet him, no response yet...

I wish to do something similar but for aircraft.

Thanks!

Gordon Woodhull

Feb 16, 2017, 5:44:52 PM2/16/17
to dc.js user group
Looks like it's all available through View Source or Developer Tools.
Don't go copying it if he hasn't open-sourced it, but I think it's fair game to look.