Zoom effect into dc.geoChoroplethChart

Michael G

Jul 16, 2015, 3:16:28 PM7/16/15
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm using the dc.js Library to create a Geo Choropleth map and couldn't add the ability to zoom and move the map.

I already tried the code from the following thread: How to add zoom effect into dc.geoChoroplethChart?

But the zoom function didn't worked. Moving the map works but if I try to zoom in or out the map disappears. Is there an other way to add a zoom functionality to the map?

Simon Johnson

Jul 23, 2015, 6:48:04 AM7/23/15
to dc-js user group, michae...@gmail.com
Hi,

It's worth looking into the extension dc.leaflet map

I have a tweaked version running here if you want to test it out