Active Chart Filter on Loading?

Gary Bouton

Aug 28, 2017, 8:47:36 PM8/28/17
to dc-js user group
Hi,

Im wondering if its possible to load a chart that is pre-filtered on loading, but can be changed later by the user.

For example In the upload .png,  I would like the user to see the period chart pre-filtered on loading to '2017 - Aug -Sept - Oct"  but then could either reset or select other choices after load.

Any idea how to implement?

chart_start.png

Gordon Woodhull

Aug 28, 2017, 8:59:23 PM8/28/17
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.

This email and any attachments hereto may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person. Thanks.

<chart_start.png>