two heatmap graphs don't react as other graphs do

beysir

Dec 5, 2016, 1:53:41 PM12/5/16
to dc-js user group
Hi,
i have couple dimension and different graphs, they all work perfect and clicking on one updates all other ones, however, when I have
two heatmaps with different attributes, those two graphs are not alligned and don't react to eachother.

Please can you help me with this one.

Gordon Woodhull

Dec 5, 2016, 4:00:16 PM12/5/16
to dc.js user group
Hi Beysir,

The first heatmap does react to the second one, just not the other way around.

I think it's just a typo - you need biasomicGroup2 to be built from biasomicDimension2 instead of biasomicDimension.

Cheers,
Gordon

beysir

Dec 6, 2016, 1:54:03 PM12/6/16