bullet chart with dc.js?

Mic Cross

Jul 15, 2016, 10:28:48 PM7/15/16
to dc-js user group
Following the example

 and threads where dc.js has to be patched in order to use the new bullet chart, it looks like Gordon updated the dc.js code so this patch is no longer needed?

 Using dc-develop 2.2.1(?) - error = "Uncaught TypeError: dc.bulletChart is not a function". Is there an example where all the patching is not needed, or are patches still required? Thanks.

Gordon Woodhull

Jul 15, 2016, 11:20:47 PM7/15/16
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
That's a pull request. It hasn't been merged yet, partly for lack of tests, partly for lack of time. I'd also like to see people try it out and review it before I merge it.

If you're not comfortable building dc.js from Enrico's fork and trying it out, I could build it on a branch for you.

Mic Cross

Jul 15, 2016, 11:34:27 PM7/15/16
to dc-js user group
can I be lazy and go to https://gist.github.com/espinielli/e7625ce617e4d9c87cae and grab the raw?