Community Example: CFPB Consumer Complaint Dashboard

44 перегляди
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Peter Moresi

не прочитано,
21 квіт. 2015 р., 21:13:2121.04.15
Кому: dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
I developed a dashboard using dc.js to chart consumer complaints against finance companies.

The project is open source on github. The app is hosted on github pages.

Gabriel Uriarte

не прочитано,
22 квіт. 2015 р., 20:27:3222.04.15
Кому: dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
  Impressive to say the least.

Is the project "live" in the sense that you'd be comfortable with people outside this group or GitHub viewing the thing? I know a couple of people in the econ blogosphere who'd definitely find the thing fascinating and link to it (plus not be at all surprised at Bank of America's prominence in the charts).

  The only non-trivial-or-aesthetic suggestion I would make is that you add the ability to filter for location.
  I notice that the raw complaints data go down to the zip-code level level, so it seems that at least in principle it'd be possible to add something like a "Check Complaints Against Banks in Your Area" feature, rather like ProPublica did with its Dollars for Doctors thing (https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/).

  Excellent, again--great showcase for what can be done with dc.
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати
0 нових повідомлень