التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Dani2016

غير مقروءة،
29‏/11‏/2016، 3:32:04 م29‏/11‏/2016
إلى dc-js user group
Hi,

Could this fiddle be fixed please :https://jsfiddle.net/gordonwoodhull/bu2ag0f7/25/ ?

Thank you,

Dani

Gordon Woodhull

غير مقروءة،
29‏/11‏/2016، 5:19:31 م29‏/11‏/2016
إلى dc.js user group
Okay, I'll give you a fish, but I'll also teach you to fish.

Here are the three big things that go wrong with fiddles, all of which can be diagnosed by looking in the browser console.

 1. This one, http protocol mismatch.

Error: Mixed Content: The page at 'https://jsfiddle.net/.../' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://dc-js.github.io/...'

Solution: use http://jsfiddle.net instead. Or fix the External Resources to use https, e.g. by switching from 'http://dc-js.github.io/' to 'https//dc-js.github.io'

 2. d3 is missing

Uncaught ReferenceError: d3 is not defined

Solution: Mike does not check in the d3 builds anymore; use a CDN instead. Look in the External References and remove d3.js, replace it with

You may need to rearrange the External Dependencies so that d3 is first; you can drag-and-drop them.

3. other libraries are served from random people's websites, and are not loading. or they have the wrong versions

Errors: other red GET problems in the browser console. like you might see nickqizhu.github.io/dc.js or mtraynham.github.io or any number of other contributors or experimenters.

Solution: navigate in cdnjs to find the latest dc.js beta. For example it's currently

for dc.js, and

for the last square/crossfilter (we still need to register crossfilter/crossfilter), and

for the last d3 release.

Copy the URLs from cdnjs (using the hover copy button), delete the bad External References, replace them with good ones.

rawgit.com also works, but I guess I trust cdnjs to work better in the long run.

Dani2016

غير مقروءة،
30‏/11‏/2016، 11:48:53 ص30‏/11‏/2016
إلى dc-js user group