Re: [dc.js users] Hide row in Row Chart

Gordon Woodhull

Mar 2, 2015, 10:27:22 AM3/2/15
to dc.js user group
Take a look at the FAQ: there is a section about pre-filtering the data. You ought to be able to adapt one of these examples pretty easily.

On Mar 2, 2015, at 7:38 AM, Ryan <clapton...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know a good hack to hide a row from a row chart.

I want to show some relevantly small %s and hide the 90% which fits in the other category (so to prevent a user from filtering on the row).

I also do not wish to filter this 90% of the cases out the data. That is, can you prevent a specific row from rendering based on its key?

Any ideas welcome!

Ryan.