Bullet Charts?

Scott McKissock

Apr 29, 2015, 12:32:46 PM4/29/15
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com

Has anyone implemented these for DC?  Is this something that would even be possible given how crossfilter works?

Gordon Woodhull

Apr 29, 2015, 12:59:48 PM4/29/15
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in fact it is here:

There is a completely different approach here:

One uses complex reduced values, and the other uses a composite chart with multiple groups. You are right that this is not vanilla crossfilter because the reduced data is inherently multidimensional. But it can be made to work.

On Apr 29, 2015, at 12:32 PM, Scott McKissock <scottmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone implemented these for DC?  Is this something that would even be possible given how crossfilter works?

Scott McKissock

Apr 30, 2015, 10:40:53 AM4/30/15
to dc-js-us...@googlegroups.com
Thanks - I guess my timing is good. We really need this in our app, so I'll be looking into it.