ANC Shapefiles

Louis Allen Davis

Feb 9, 2017, 1:31:10 PM2/9/17
to Code for DC

Hi All,

 I recently moved to Ward 7 and used the ANC finder to find my anc. So thanks to all who worked on tha!. I'm also working on a mapping project and I could not find any shapefiles for ANC boundaries. Does anyone have ANC boundaries shapefiles /KML  files to share or links to those files? If not, is there anyone willing to work on building a shapefile with me for  public use? Thanks

Josh Tauberer

Feb 9, 2017, 3:36:54 PM2/9/17
to Louis Allen Davis, Code for DC

Hi Louis,

The shapefiles are from opendata.dc.gov:

http://opendata.dc.gov/datasets?q=anc&sort_by=relevance

The DC.gov data folks are great and have been very responsive to our requests, so if you ever can't find something it's probably either on opendata.dc.gov or we can get it by asking. :)
- Josh Tauberer
- @JoshData | https://razor.occams.info
On 02/09/2017 01:31 PM, Louis Allen Davis wrote:

Hi All,

 I recently moved to Ward 7 and used the ANC finder to find my anc. So thanks to all who worked on tha!. I'm also working on a mapping project and I could not find any shapefiles for ANC boundaries. Does anyone have ANC boundaries shapefiles /KML  files to share or links to those files? If not, is there anyone willing to work on building a shapefile with me for  public use? Thanks

Louis Allen Davis

Feb 13, 2017, 9:45:54 AM2/13/17
to Code for DC, louis.al...@gmail.com
Thanks !