[DC Folks] DC Legal Hackers' Le Hackies 4 is on February 13th! RSVP, Nominate Winners

Rebecca Williams

Jan 28, 2018, 3:57:04 PM1/28/18
to tech-la...@googlegroups.com, dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com, digi...@googlegroups.com, thomasv2, sunlig...@googlegroups.com, legal-informatics-research-network, dc-f...@googlegroups.com
This awards show/party is always a great way to learn more about DC Legal Hackers and meet more people in law/tech community in DC. It's fun and my fav event of the year. Please come if you can.

Jan 28, 2018, 11:08:47 PM1/28/18
to tech-la...@googlegroups.com, dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com, digi...@googlegroups.com, thomasv2, sunlig...@googlegroups.com, legal-informatics-research-network, dc-f...@googlegroups.com
The correct RSVP link is: https://lehackies4.splashthat.com/

Sincere apologies for the emails.