Fwd: Public Health Unconference at MLK

Greg Bloom

May 14, 2015, 1:02:40 PM5/14/15
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
FYI - see below/attached.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Badalamenti, Jean (DCPL) <jean.bad...@dc.gov>
Date: Thu, May 14, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Subject: Public Health Unconference at MLK
To: "ke...@simlab.org" <ke...@simlab.org>, "Greg Bloom (greg....@gmail.com)" <greg....@gmail.com>

DCPL has partnered with a group of young medical librarians to host a Public Health Unconference on June 20 at MLK.  I was hoping it might draw some tech folks who would be interested in talking about how technology can be used to address public health issues and disseminate health information.  I’ve attached a flyer and the link to the DCPL website.  There is a link on the website where people can register and suggest topics.  If you could pass this around to people in the tech community who might be interested in participating that would be great.

Thanks.

Jean Badalamenti, MSW

Health and Human Services Coordinator

Office of Programs and Partnerships