Codeando México (Code for Mexico)

Miguel Salazar

Apr 12, 2016, 4:05:44 PM4/12/16
to Code for DC
Hi everyone,
My name is Miguel and I'm currently leading Codeando México. Some of our initiatives have been Retos Públicos (Catherine Bracy touched on the subject/program here), Retos Cívicos, datamx, among others. This year, we're focusing on building a network of citizens across Mexico and empower them to develop civic technology that can make an impact in their communities. I'd love to meet with anyone from Code for D.C. to learn more about what your current projects, the challenges you're facing, and learn about your experience in general. If you also would like to learn a little more about the context in Mexico, I'd also love to share with you what's going on over there.

In case anyone's interested, I'll be tomorrow at the Open Gov Hub attending this event. We could meet there or perhaps go for a beer afterwards. You can reach me on this email address well.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Miguel