Today is last day to vote!

kelli shewmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 10:51:51 AM9/30/16
to Code for DC
Hi everyone,

Today is the last day to vote in Code for America's Brigade Advisory Council. Terry Creamer, our Projects Co-Lead, is running, so please vote for him! He'll represent Code for DC over the next year as Code for America redevelops the Brigade program.

Here is the link to the ballot ==> https://cfa.typeform.com/to/dlca96
Here is the blog post with more info ==> https://medium.com/code-for-america/cfaelection2016-6ae745f2d42d#.w6aa3z66m

This process has happened pretty quickly, so we're sorry we didn't get more information out sooner. Please feel free to reach out to the leadership team if you have any questions or concerns, at te...@codefordc.org. We do plan to involve more of you to advise and assist Terry if he is elected, so please let us know if you're interested in helping in that way too.

Thanks,
Kelli
Community Outreach Lead
on behalf of the Code for DC Leadership Team