Ticket giveaway for MVP Conf (May 18-19)

Elliot Volkman

Apr 21, 2015, 1:37:43 PM4/21/15
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all! Just wanted to give you all an opportunity for chance to win a free ticket to MVP Conf set for May 18-19. We're getting people to discuss aspects of minimal viable products in our Slack group, and would love you all to join in. By signing up, you'll be entered to win a two day pass to the conference. We'll pick someone randomly next Wednesday. You can signup for the MVP Slack group here.

\\
Product life cycles are shorter than ever while the number of devices and platforms grow exponentially. As these realities collide, product managers are forced to find better ways to manage and deploy products on time, on budget, and at peak performance.

Join us at MVP, powered by Modev, on May 18-19 for two days of in-depth training and thought leadership on product management for a new era, from today's foremost leaders in product management. As a community partner, we also get a special 10% discount on the conference. Just use promo code CDC1 on the registration page. Learn more at http://mvpconf.com/