What do you need from DC?

Josh Tauberer

Mar 24, 2016, 8:12:44 AM3/24/16
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Next week the DC government is re-starting its Open Government Advisory Group. A bunch of us are members of this group, including our captain Justin, Sandra, and myself (and former Code for DC captain Matt Bailey chairs the group from within DC gov).

We'd all be glad to hear about any issues you've had that fall under the umbrella of "open government" in the District. That could be difficulty getting data for a CfDC project, trouble you've had participating in DC government public processes, or anything else you see in the community.

At Monday's CfDC meeting my project will just be to collect any thoughts anyone has. Think about it between now and then!

See you all next week,

--

- Josh Tauberer (@JoshData)

http://razor.occams.info

J. Albert Bowden

Mar 25, 2016, 10:35:48 AM3/25/16
to Code for DC
that link doesn't have any information about monday night that i can see, the two prior meetings have different locations..
so how does one attend?

Josh Tauberer

Mar 28, 2016, 1:32:28 PM3/28/16
to J. Albert Bowden, Code for DC
Hey,

Good question - I'm finding out and Matt is working on making sure we're in compliance --- and, in the future, better than merely in compliance --- with the Open Meetings Act.

- Josh Tauberer (@JoshData)

http://razor.occams.info

Josh Tauberer

Mar 28, 2016, 8:37:10 PM3/28/16
to J. Albert Bowden, Code for DC
Aaaand the meeting has been postponed. I'll write with more info once it's known.

- Josh Tauberer (@JoshData)

http://razor.occams.info