Fwd: Join us at Form-a-Palooza!

Josh Tauberer

Jul 3, 2017, 10:46:16 AM7/3/17
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com

cid:image002.jpg@01D2F3DD.838E9FD0

Dear Friends,

Have you struggled with confusing government forms? No more! Register to attend the first-ever, Form-a-Palooza, Saturday, July 22 from 9am-4pm hosted by The Lab @ DC. We’ll put pen to paper and rework several high-profile District forms with design and behavioral science experts and you - District residents. Featuring welcome remarks by Mayor Muriel Bowser, City Administrator Rashad Young, and experts such as Cass Sunstein, David Yokum, the Center for Plain Language, and DC government staff.

Featured forms

·         DC Driver License and Identification Card Application (DMV)

·         Basic Business License EZ (DCRA)

·         Disability Services Intake Application (DDS)

·         Lead Disclosure Form (DOEE)

RSVP for Form-a-Palooza

All are welcome. No prior experience needed. Come ready to work!

Sincerely,

Logo DC Lab-11.png

The Lab @ DC generates timely, relevant, and high-quality evidence to inform DC's most important decisions. From within the Office of the City Administrator in the Executive Office of the Mayor, we integrate evaluation into government action, because DC residents deserve a government that asks questions, tests policies and iteratively improves how it serves the community.

Join us at Form-a-Palooza!.eml