Need testers for Books for DC/DC Public Library Chrome extension

evonfr...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015, 11:56:55 PM3/4/15
to dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I've been working on a Chrome extension that allows you to view book and e-book availability at the DC Public Library while you're browsing Amazon. A few people have tried out several iterations of the extension (h/t Steven, Aaron, Thad) and given feedback. After adding some additional functionality, the extension is nearing release on the Chrome store.

But, it would be awesome if a few more people volunteered to try it out and let me know if anything seems broken before then.

If you're keen, download the extension.crx from the booksfordc repo and drag it into your chrome://extensions window.

Also, reminder to follow/tweet/whatever the @booksfordc Twitter feed, which is tweeting out new additions to the DCPL catalog each hour.

Thanks much,

Emanuel Feld

Tammy Miller

Mar 6, 2015, 3:48:52 AM3/6/15
to evonfr...@gmail.com, dc-cfa-...@googlegroups.com

I will be happy to perform testing. Do you have a feedback form or can I just send you my response?

Tammy Barbee